StyroMortar is a specially designed product for use with modern foam panels used in thermal insulation. What distinguishes this product is that it is waterproof and its partial flexibility provides the ideal solution for sealing and covering foam and protecting it from weather and mechanical shocks.
GBFix is a product specially designed for use with tiles, ceramics and modern porcelain; with very low absorption rate; which causes the separation of tiles over time from the walls and floors after installation, GBFix provides a permanent solution to this recurring problem.
GBFix can work with all
- GBFix RP is an adhesive mortar based on Acrylic resins for ceramics, porcelain, and natural stones of all types with high adhesion strength, and fast drying properties.
- it is designed specially for porcelain, ceramic, natural stones and large tiles, non-porous ceramics that always de-bonding from walls and floors when fixed with regular mortar.
GBond LA is an SBR co-polymer based product, used in mortar and concrete as an admixture and bonding agent to increase water resistance and durability.
GBond LA specially formulated to improve the concrete, cement based mortars, plasters, and slurries properties without being affected by the weather conditions , and also add flexibility to the mixtures and prevent surface cracks
GBond AR specially formulated to improve the cement based mortars, plasters, and slurries properties without being affected by the weather conditions , and also add
flexibility to the mixtures and prevent surface cracks usually appear on traditional mortars and plasters. GBond AR is Very stable against UV and
– High build epoxy bonding mortar for fixing various types of Tiles,
It provides high bond and chemical resistance mortar.
-It is easy to mix and apply since it is creamy and applied easily with traditional tile fixing methods.
– UltraPoxy T provides chemical resistant tile adhesive mortar for fixing chemical resistant tiles.
-UltraPoxy T Could be applied on all surfaces and adheres very well to all building surfaces
- High performance epoxy based for structural repair and anchoring mortar, It provides high compressive and bond strengths.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal applications of anchoring for reinforcing steel bars into old concrete.
- It is easy to mix and fill into all voids in various types of concrete elements.
- It is available in a convenient pack size to achieve a high production rate and minimum loss of materials.
It is a solvent free material so it is 100% solids.